|
|
P/S ! THIS IS MY BLOGGER ! so , xpya naa bwat semak , kalo xske ape yg aq post kt dlm blog nihh , bleyy angkt BONTOT kaw uhh !kalo naa bace , bace jehh , xpuas aty kaw pnye psal nie blog aq , ade paham ??!! then xpuas aty bak dtg lahh ! aq naa kutuk , sape-sape punn aq pnye ske , mcm aq ckap tdyy nie an blog aq ! xpya naa tunjuk bguss sound aq pandai !
|
|
Thursday, July 22, 2010 @ 9:57 AM la'senorita'akhaisya: "HYE ! :) i'm NUR ALEEZA SHAH BT SHARIZAL . MANJE or ALEEZA for short , okayy .SIXTEEN on 25 AUGUST . currently staying BANTING .100% TAKEN :D I'm a bit selfish and arrogant person dude / babe :) I can be your good friends and I also can be bad bad enemy . I love music , shopping , fashion , sleep , online , singging , taking picture and eat Bebehh , hahaha . I'm fucking hate backstabber , hypocrite and stalker , suckaaa ! I be friend with everyone . Be nice to me , then i will treat u wayy more better :) Thank you for reading ;) so buddie , lets starttt . fuiyuhhhhhhand novels are my favorite things." |